Worshipping God and serving Westbourne & Woodmancote
Come and join in worship. We are churches located in West Sussex, on the border with Hampshire.
- News and events for this week, prayers, and the current arrangements for services
- Latest arrangements and pictures from special services
- Livestream for our Sunday 9.30am service and today's Advent Carol Service (this will open a new window on YouTube).
- Advent and Christmas services 2021; Christmas Fair details on the fundraising page & Poster
- Updates on 2021 and previous years' fundraisers.
- Prayer: The Church will be open daily for private prayer between 10.00am and 3.00pm.
- Services in the Church: Not everything is back to normal! Please bring your face mask and be prepared to wear it – this will help to protect you and your neighbours while the Covid virus remains a matter for concern nationally and locally. Communion is presently in the form of bread alone.
For services in the Parish Church, please enter by the North Door, and exit via the West Door.
> Giving to the church - lots of way to donate to support the churches in this parish