Worshipping God and serving Westbourne & Woodmancote
Come and join in worship. We are churches located in West Sussex, on the border with Hampshire.
Updates during the coronavirus pandemic
- Westbourne Parish Church is available for private prayer 10am-3pm and Sundays 12 noon-3pm.
- During this difficult time, when our church buildings are closed, we are still a church. We meet virtually for prayer services and fellowship. St John the Baptist Church is available for private prayer twice a week. We continue to love our neighbours by offering practical support to the vulnerable and caring for our communities.
- Visit our 'Donations' page for details of how you can help or and make a donation by debit or credit card.
- In the current circumstances we have lost income from church plate collections, visitors' donations, weddings, funerals and the range of fund raising activities listed on our fundraising page. Last year we gave more than £14,000 to various charities, of which £9,000 came from St John the Baptist's PCC funds. We also paid our Parish Share to the Diocese of Chichester in full to support the broader church's ministry, as we have promised to do this year.
- Visit our news page for the current arrangements for services being conducted via video conferencing. The usual cycle of services shown on the online calendar and services list will not be taking place inside the church buildings.
- A weekly newsletter is circulated by email to parishioners on the church's mailing list including details of weekly online services. Please contact the Rector at firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Baptisms, weddings or funerals (contact the Rector*)